This hotel is very well located so its easy to get around Boston by foot and sight see.
We got a great discount rate and our room was very spacious( but zero view)
The only quirk for me is being so high end, there is no Wifi and a $15 per day charge.
Unlike the Marriott which we frequent often this is included in the hotel rate along with better beds.
Staff was awesome and helpful at all times.
I would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza has been a symbol of Boston's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in beautiful Back Bay, this luxury hotel is just steps from many popular historic sites, as well as the celebrated boutiques on Newbury Street. Our dedicated staff delivers incomparable hospitality, impeccable service and attention to detail to ensure your stay is perfect. Now, with the April 2012 completion of an extensive renovation of each of the hotel’s 383 well-appointed guestrooms and suites, the restoration of the ballrooms and public spaces, and the addition of a contemporary, rooftop health club, The Fairmont Copley Plaza shines more brightly than ever before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, Splendia, Venere, Otel, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont