The Fairmont hotel is an awesome hotel! The staff was very friendly the concierge helped us find a restaurant for breakfast and how to get to a museum. The location is great the mall is a two blocks away and since, it was cold during our visit we were able to cross the street & enter the Westinand walk indoors to get to the mall.
The room was very clean and we had plenty of towels. The only negative comment would have to be the room thermostat we had to wait quite a bit to get the room to cool down on one day .
The Copley subway station is just on the other side of the library to get to downtown/Government station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza has been a symbol of Boston's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in beautiful Back Bay, this luxury hotel is just steps from many popular historic sites, as well as the celebrated boutiques on Newbury Street. Our dedicated staff delivers incomparable hospitality, impeccable service and attention to detail to ensure your stay is perfect. Now, with the April 2012 completion of an extensive renovation of each of the hotel’s 383 well-appointed guestrooms and suites, the restoration of the ballrooms and public spaces, and the addition of a contemporary, rooftop health club, The Fairmont Copley Plaza shines more brightly than ever before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont