We stayed in this hotel for a long getaway weekend. The hotel was clean and well appointed. The service was very good. We received an email from the Hospitality manager welcoming us on an upcoming arrival. She said that if we had any special needs they would try to accommodate us. We did and they cheerfully gave us what we needed......King Bed & Non Smoking.
We were going to the TD Boston Garden for a concert and the North End for dinner. The Hotel was a little out of the way but we managed with an $8 cab ride each way. In generally I would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Boston
- Boston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Boston and just steps from Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, the Theatre District, and Newbury Street, Hyatt Regency Boston suits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. From our luxuriously appointed guestrooms featuring the signature Hyatt Grand Beds, to Avenue One restaurant serving up power lunches, after dinner drinks and pre-theatre meals, you will experience the ultimate in comfort and style. Ambiance, warmth, and sophistication are just a few of the words that describe our Four Diamond, luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.