I'm happy I got a room here on a discount, because this hotel really is a 3 star masquerading as a luxury hotel. The lobby is gorgeous and the hallways are tastefully, but this is where it ends.
The rooms are very small and feel old and outdated. Musty smell is definitely there. The bathroom had mildew and the towels were of terrible quality and the small kind that barely cover you up (you know what i'm talking about). In short, this place would be amazing if the rooms had been redone sometime in the last decade... or two. The staff, bar, etc are great, however they forgot the most important part is actually the guest rooms, not the wrapping over it.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Boston
- Boston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Boston and just steps from Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, the Theatre District, and Newbury Street, Hyatt Regency Boston suits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. From our luxuriously appointed guestrooms featuring the signature Hyatt Grand Beds, to Avenue One restaurant serving up power lunches, after dinner drinks and pre-theatre meals, you will experience the ultimate in comfort and style. Ambiance, warmth, and sophistication are just a few of the words that describe our Four Diamond, luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.