This is a very quiet, clean, friendly little hotel in the very heart of the Newbury Street brownstone district of trendy shops, restaurants, bars, bookstores, etc., with a T stop nearby in case you want to go farther afield. The location could not be better. The room was very comfortable and well equipped. It's a nightmare to find parking on Newbury St during the weekend but fortunately the hotel has a private lot behind the hotel on the public alley. Check with the hotel in advance for directions on how to find the parking spaces, if you're not a local, it's far from obvious. The free buffet breakfast is nothing to write home about, very basic, even the Hampton Inn has better. But there are loads of great places to eat within easy walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston