We recently stayed in the Newbury and had a king room with a bay window.
The room was spacious and comfortable with a nice big bathroom and comfy bed.
Breakfast is included and does the job without being gourmet.
What you need to take into account is that Newbury street is very busy until early morning and that really is all that stops me from giving it a 5.
The location is brilliant for Boston sightseeing and exploring but if you come from outside the US then be warned the room rate is before taxes and we paid $80 worth on a basic price of $598 for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston