Having spent 3 days in the hustle and bustle of NYC it was refreshing to stay in Newbury Street with its much more relaxed atmosphere. Having a room overlooking the street and directly above a restaurant I did worry about noise but the receptionist assured me this would not be a problem and over our 3 night stay it wasn't. The rooms are a good size and are clean and comfortable and the breakfast in the adjoining Creperie was good. The location is perfect, both for exploring Newbury St and the Back Bay area, but also for exploring further afield. There are plenty of restaurants in the vicinity and we chose to stay on Newbury Street to eat on all 3 nights. When we visit Boston in future we will definitely want to stay here and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston