This old brownstone converted to a guest house is beyond charming! The location is the first big plus for choosing the Newbury Guest House. Newbury Street is filled with eclectic shops and great little restaurants. It's a pedestrian-filled neighborhood in the back bay, and the hotel is lovely. Our east coast smallish room had a beautiful old fireplace against a bay wall with windows facing the street. We did have an issue with stairs & my handicapped sister. I assumed that since the guest house had an elevator, she would be fine. But there were still a few oddly-located steps between the elevator and our room - (near the landing to the staircase, she had to step down 3 steps to a landing, then back up 3 steps to the other side, and there was no handrail). There were rooms located on the other side of the hotel that did not have this issue, so if this is a problem for you or one of your party, be sure to clarify while making your reservation. The staff was superb. They took care of absent-minded me when I left my coat in the closet, sending it to my Texas home quickly. Overall, a very nice experience!
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Guest House Hotel
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.