“Boston special!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 77 Hotels in Boston
Ioannina, Greece
“Boston special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have stayed in the property for 4 nights in February 2014. The hotel is fantastic the rooms are big and with a very nice view. The staff is really warm and they welcome you with the best way. Every day there was fresh lemon and orange flavored water as a refreshment for all the guests at the lobby. It was a really fantastic experience...recommended for sure!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience here at the Back Bay Hilton! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the fruit infused water in our lobby.We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Turkish first
Harrisonburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I rarely stay anywhere else. I ended up with an end room, very good size for Boston hotel. Great location to "T" and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. As HiltonHHonors member I had access to lounge so I didn't use the restaurant. I will stay here again, even on personal dollar.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you for writing a great review. As you stated making the most out of our convenient location is easy, with our hotel being in the heart of the Back Bay just steps away from some of the best eateries, shopping and transportation in Boston. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Boston Back Bay!
north salem, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel for a visit to NU. It could not have been more convenient to the school, shops and restaurants. When we arrived there was self parking in the hotel which was a great amenity in Boston!. We were greeted in the lobby by Benjamin serving cups of orange juice...unfortunately no vodka in it! We were then prompt assisted with check in by Marco who also gave us concise directions to our restaurant (Atlantic fish was amazing!) and then to the school. The only downside was that our room overlooked the parking garage and there was no complimentary wifi...what hotel doesn't offer comp wifi these days??? Overall, I highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
We are delighted that your recent stay at the Back Bay Hilton was one that exceeded your expectations. Your many wonderful compliments for our hotel and staff are sincerely appreciated. I did see that internet cost was a bit of an issue with you. We do offer complimentary WI-FI in our Lobby, Starbucks area as well as in our outstanding restaurant and bar Forty Dalton. Hilton also has an amazing rewards program and complementary internet is one of the perks! I thank you again for your post and we hope to welcome you back soon. (Hopefully when your daughter chooses NorthEastern!)
Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed for a conference. Great location for the conference we attended next door. Room was clean and had a decent view of the city around me. The whole week I was there I had to go to a conference for 8-5 and it was nice to just be able to walk across the street.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay during your conference! We hope you stay with us again, hopefully for some leisure travel so you can enjoy even more of your stay at the Hilton Back Bay!
Georgetown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This hotel is in a great location for seeing the sites of Boston. Within walking distance of Fenway Park, the Charles River, Newbury Street, Boston Common, and the Prudential Center. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. As a Diamond member, I enjoy having a delicious, hot breakfast in the Diamond Lounge. Jasoda Ramcharran, and the rest of the staff at this hotel are warm and friendly and always greet me and make sure we have everything we need during my stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
On behalf of my team, thank you very much for your very gracious review. We will print and post on our Team Member bulletin board so all can read your kind comments. I consider myself very fortunate to work with a bunch of true professionals. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Back Bay Hilton!
Savanna, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

i had such an unbleievable stay here everyone from the front desk to the restaurant was delightfull! i especially wold like to thank Hannah at the front desk as she was very polite and sincere. she listned to all of my issues and made me feel more welcome and cared for. She turned my day around!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your experience at the Back Bay Hilton. I appreciate you taking the time to compliment the team and, in particular, Hannah.I am fortunate to have a great team that focuses on taking care of our guests, and I thank you for noting it!
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

On the positive side, an excellent location in downtown Boston, clean room, very comfortable bed, and great staff, especially the concierge. On the negative side, the breakfasts suffered from minimalist selection, lukewarm coffee, and dour staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the dining experience you expected. We are constantly innovating our menu offerings and your comments will help us improve in this area. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Been to Hilton Boston Back Bay? Share your experiences!