“Great location AND hotel” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   47 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116 (Back Bay)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #41 of 82 Hotels in Boston
Philadelphia, PA
“Great location AND hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family with two little ones stayed here summer 2013. Great location makes it easy to get everywhere walking and using the T. Rooms are on the smallish side but very nice and clean. An good grocery store on the next block made breakfasts simple.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Greek first
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The room was a normal size, and was perfectly fine.
The location was excellent (close to shopping, tour trolleys/duck, major sites, parks). And simply a lovely area to walk around.
The front desk staff were exceptionally helpful.
Wifi is free.

I would stay here again, but only for a one night stay, and I know I'd be in a safe, elegant environment. I would not stay here for an extended amount of time since it is fairly pricey and without many hotel amenities.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great location for this hotel, and generally very attentive and helpful staff. The rooms aren't the kind you're going to spend much time in, as they are generally quite dark and there are no views from the windows, but as a place to stay it's great for access to the T line and central Boston, and has tons of fabulous eateries nearby (on Boylston and Newbury). Only 15 minutes by taxi to the airport and generally accessible to everywhere in the area, so I'll stay here again for convenience. Nice toiletries provided from C.J. Bigelow too!

Room Tip: My room on the 2nd floor was larger than my colleague's on the 4th. Also helps being closer to t...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Reading some of the reviews of this hotel prior to my stay, I was a little concerned that the room was going to be tiny. I live near NYC, so i understand that city hotel rooms are usually a bit smaller, so I wasn't expecting much. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. The room size was just fine! My friend and I were traveling together and they had us in a queen bed room. We requested two doubles, which they didn't have. BUT, they did give us a King room at no charge. That was great Guest Service! The staff was wonderful, the hotel was clean and the location was amazing. Thanks to the Copley Square Hotel for a wonderful stay in Boston! We will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
New jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful boutique style hotel. Clean modern amenities. Amazingly friendly staff. Great location. Would return again without hesitation. Walk to T station and Fenway. Great dining blocks away. Walls a little thin, mattress slightly firmer than my taste any issues, very minor.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Daniel, Jorge, and the guy who moved from Hawaii were top notch. The location is prime. These gentlemen made our stay much better. There wasn't a coffee machine in the oversized closet (our room) and I didn't feel like having to go to the lobby to get some. There was a wine meet and greet, but wasn't enticing when traveling with my child.
The iron in the room didn't work.
I chose it based on it's rating so maybe I just don't appreciate the downtown living.

Stayed July 2014
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

What a wonderful visit to Boston while staying at the Copley Square Hotel. The hotel was was close to Copley Square, Prudential Center, Newbury Street and Boston library. We started our visit at the hotel with the Wine down hour. Just what we needed after 6 hours of driving. Up to our very nice rooms to change and walk to one of the many restaurants close by. We walked to our Old Town Trolley stop to start our tour of the city. Valet parked our car and we didn't need it until we checked out. We had one small maintenance incident with our room. Manger on duty took care of the problem quickly. All of the staff we met was very courteous. We would recommend staying at C2!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family