Overall I was very happy with my stay at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Here are the key aspects:
1. Location- It was located in an upscale area of Boston and connected to a high end shopping mall via enclosed skywalks. Close to the hotel were Neiman Marcus and Barneys.
2. Staff- The staff were extremely friendly. Check-in was prompt and whenever my colleagues and I met up in the lobby, the Front Desk staff invariably said hello to us.
3. Room- My room was spacious and contained a coffee maker, flat screen TV and an empty mini-bar refrigerator.
3. Concierge Lounge- I had access to the Lounge and was surprised to learn that they charged for alcoholic beverages. Normally a basic selection of beer and wine is complimentary in Marriott Concierge Lounges.
4. Internet- The internet was free for Gold/Platinum Elites and worked quickly. If I recall correctly, their std rate was $12.50/day for std. access and more for high speed access.
5. Valet Parking- Our car was redelivered to us in a garage at the back of the hotel. We were there in January when it was bitterly cold (9 degrees) and the valets wouldn’t let us turn on the car to warm it up until we were ready to drive off which made for an initial chilly car ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A standout among other hotels in Copley Square, the award-winning Boston Marriott Copley Place is centrally located in the Back Bay district of the city. Just minutes from historic Trinity Church and Boston Common, our downtown Boston hotel’s location is perfect for business, weekend and leisure travel. Local shopping destinations include the stylish boutiques of Newbury Street, Copley Place Mall, and the Shops at Prudential Center, while nearby sporting venues make it easy to cheer on favorite teams at Fenway Park or TD Bank Garden. Guests are pampered with upscale amenities and on-site services including Champions sports bar and restaurant, valet parking, car rental and tour desk. Featuring 70,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech event space, our hotel is ideal for Boston conventions, business meetings and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Boston Marriott Copley Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel Boston
- Marriott Boston