“I LOVE this venue!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bank of America Pavilion

Bank of America Pavilion
290 Northern Ave., Boston, MA 02210 (South Boston)
617-728-1600
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 175 Activities in Boston
Type: Concerts, Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular waterside concert venue.
Worcester, Massachusetts
21 attraction reviews
“I LOVE this venue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

It had probably been 10 years since I had been to the Pavilion and I forgot how much I loved it! I brought my daughter and four of her friends to see a concert and it was great! We had great seats close to the stage, but because it is such a small venue, there is not a bad seat in the house. The location is great. Easy parking right across the street, restaurants close by and great atmosphere. A perfect place for a summer night concert!

Visited July 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
22 attraction reviews
“My favorite concert venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I love coming to the BOA pavilion for concerts. It's a beautiful location on the harbor. Most of the seats are covered in the case of bad weather. On a nice night you get a beautiful breeze throughout the place. There are really no bad seats as it's a smaller venue. The only gripe I'd have was how expensive the beers are, but that's to be expected at any concert/sporting event.

Visited July 2013
Gardner, Massachusetts
23 attraction reviews
“Beer, Beer and More Beer.. Oh yeah and Music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great venue to see a concert, Good outside atmosphere with many options to get yourself for adult beverages. Not much waiting in line here. Not a bad seat in the house!

Visited November 2012
Lawrence, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went to my first concert there last Saturday. I loved it! Great size for a venue, not too big, not small. Love the seating and very clean bathrooms! The usual concessions, Harpoon, etc. Located near a bunch of really cool bars you can go to after the concert, great sound quality.

Visited June 2013
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
“Bank of America Pavillion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Pavillion has been renamed multiple times. I think it is called the TD North Pavillion now. It includes open air seating. Mostly metal card table chairs to sit on. They are rather close together so I usually receive my share of elbowing during most concerts. It is rather flat from the rear of the tent to the stage so wish that a tall person isn't standing in front of you. Some of the groups, I saw there included: Duran Duran, Bad Company, The B-52s, Diana Ross, Loverboy and Survivor. It is still a fun venue for a night when the summer breezes blow through the tent to cool things down.

Visited December 2011

Been to Bank of America Pavilion? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bank of America Pavilion, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.