“I LOVE this venue!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bank of America Pavilion

Bank of America Pavilion
290 Northern Ave., Boston, MA 02210 (South Boston)
617-728-1600
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #63 of 212 Attractions in Boston
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Concerts
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Popular waterside concert venue.
Worcester, Massachusetts
19 attraction reviews
“I LOVE this venue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

It had probably been 10 years since I had been to the Pavilion and I forgot how much I loved it! I brought my daughter and four of her friends to see a concert and it was great! We had great seats close to the stage, but because it is such a small venue, there is not a bad seat in the house. The location is great. Easy parking right across the street, restaurants close by and great atmosphere. A perfect place for a summer night concert!

Visited July 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
21 attraction reviews
“My favorite concert venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I love coming to the BOA pavilion for concerts. It's a beautiful location on the harbor. Most of the seats are covered in the case of bad weather. On a nice night you get a beautiful breeze throughout the place. There are really no bad seats as it's a smaller venue. The only gripe I'd have was how expensive the beers are, but that's to be expected at any concert/sporting event.

Visited July 2013
Gardner, Massachusetts
23 attraction reviews
“Beer, Beer and More Beer.. Oh yeah and Music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great venue to see a concert, Good outside atmosphere with many options to get yourself for adult beverages. Not much waiting in line here. Not a bad seat in the house!

Visited November 2012
Lawrence, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went to my first concert there last Saturday. I loved it! Great size for a venue, not too big, not small. Love the seating and very clean bathrooms! The usual concessions, Harpoon, etc. Located near a bunch of really cool bars you can go to after the concert, great sound quality.

Visited June 2013
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
“Bank of America Pavillion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Pavillion has been renamed multiple times. I think it is called the TD North Pavillion now. It includes open air seating. Mostly metal card table chairs to sit on. They are rather close together so I usually receive my share of elbowing during most concerts. It is rather flat from the rear of the tent to the stage so wish that a tall person isn't standing in front of you. Some of the groups, I saw there included: Duran Duran, Bad Company, The B-52s, Diana Ross, Loverboy and Survivor. It is still a fun venue for a night when the summer breezes blow through the tent to cool things down.

Visited December 2011