“Classic Ballpark Experience” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hallowed ground to baseball purists, this cozy, quirky park has been the Boston Red Sox home field since 1912. The most distinctive feature of this classic baseball park is the 37-foot-tall left field wall, known as the "Green Monster."
Toronto
“Classic Ballpark Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

What a great place to watch a ballgame - very intimate (particularly compared with the stale corporate atmosphere at the Rogers Center back home). Must have been because of the Canada Day long weekend, as the park was packed with fellow Jays fans - made us feel right at home. It would have been great had the Jays won the game, but ya can't have everything. Overall - even though the tickets were on the steep side - a game at Fenway should be a must for real baseball fans.

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Ontario, Canada
26 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Ball Diamond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was our first trip to Boston and we attended a Red Sox game. I booked our tickets online and was originally disappointed that they seemed really far away. We were quite surprised when we arrived that the seats were great. I don't think there would be a bad seat at Fenway.

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I enjoyed the historic chat the tour guide brings to the tour. I loved the tour but I would never pay $16 for this. It was part of my Go Boston card and I really enjoyed it. I thought we might get to get on the field but we don't. I sat on top of the green monster at least. Make sure you get there 30 minutes before. Not a tour to take a one year who needs a nap

Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
“Historical, Amazing, Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

How do you sum up your experience at Fenway?! Words can't describe the history that has been made in this park, or the feeling that you get when you walk into the park (or onto the field)! The view from the Green Monster (where we sat) is amazing as well. The people are super friendly and you can't help but sing along with "Sweet Caroline".

Visited April 2013
London
7 attraction reviews
“Fantastic night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

As a Brit I haven't got a clue about baseball. As a woman, I'm pretty ignorant about sport BUT I had a great evening at Fenway Park!

Watching a live game of baseball in an historic ground amongst passionate fans is not to be missed. Bring your passports if you want to buy a beer, as some of the bars won't sell it to you (even members of our party in their 50's!!) without a passport. Be warned....the prices of beer & food are high!

If you have the chance, buy a ticket & enjoy a really good evening.

Visited June 2013