I stayed at the 1900 in January and February of this year. I have been staying here since 1997. I have loved each and every visit, especially the warmth and welcoming hospitality of Ron and Lynn (and Karen). I have never stayed at another B & B for fear it would not measure up. I loved this experience so much, I am moving to the area. My only regret is I will not be able to stay at the 1900 anymore when I travel. The 1900 renders superlative service in a magnificent home. A visit to Asheville would not be complete without a stay at the 1900. Don't miss it!
- Also Known As:
- 1900 Inn On Montford Hotel Asheville
- 1900 Inn On Montford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and Romantic AAA Four-Diamond Inn with four large bedrooms and 1000 sq ft suite in main house and three secluded pet-friendly suites in Griffin Cottage with private, enclosed back gardens. King beds, fireplaces, whirlpools, steam baths, HDTV, personal refrigerators, and high-speed Internet access. Social hour each evening with live music Saturday nights. Full three-course breakfast served at 9 am. Breakfast delivered to your room in Griffin Cottage Suites. Fodor’s Choice Award selection for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your 1900 Inn on Montford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.