My husband and I just returned from 3 nights at the Inn as part of our honeymoon. WOW. This place is so special and made our honeymoon that much more memorable. Ron & Lynn could not have been more welcoming! They are a wealth of knowledge about the ins and outs of Asheville and made us feel like family.
We stayed in the Fitzgerald room which was perfect with one of the most comfortable beds (the sheets are amazing and can be ordered through the Inn). Breakfast and social hour were highlights of the trip and are not to be missed.
All in all, a perfect example of what a B&B should be. Already yearning to return to the Montford Inn and Asheville. You will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- 1900 Inn On Montford Hotel Asheville
- 1900 Inn On Montford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and Romantic AAA Four-Diamond Inn with four large bedrooms and 1000 sq ft suite in main house and three secluded pet-friendly suites in Griffin Cottage with private, enclosed back gardens. King beds, fireplaces, whirlpools, steam baths, HDTV, personal refrigerators, and high-speed Internet access. Social hour each evening with live music Saturday nights. Full three-course breakfast served at 9 am. Breakfast delivered to your room in Griffin Cottage Suites. Fodor’s Choice Award selection for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your 1900 Inn on Montford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.