We stayed at The Grove Park Inn and had a wonderful time. Yes, it is a bit pricey but well worth it. We loved spending time by the huge fireplaces and the service we experienced was second to none. The elevator operators were so pleasant, the front desk was very accommodating and the valets were great as well. The bellman Dave was awesome and extremely helpful.
The only downside was that my better half and the kids wanted to see the pool and outside fire pits; however, we were not even allowed to peak at them without paying an additional $105 daily per hotel guest. Having a family of 4 gets a little steep just see the pool.
Overall our weekend was amazing and I can't wait to return. I'll just need to save up so we can use the pool next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Omni Grove Park Inn, located in Asheville, N.C., Is one of the country's most celebrated resorts. Noted for its understated elegance and southern charm, ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this one-of-a-kind hotel. Offering sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, innovative and locally sourced restaurants, a Donald Ross designed golf course, an expansive tennis and fitness center, an award winning spa and spacious convention facilities. This AAA Four Diamond Property is listed on Fodor's "Top 10 Luxury Spa Resorts" and Travel + Leisure's rankings of "Top Spa Resorts" in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Omni Grove Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Grove Inn Asheville Nc
- Park Inn Grove
- Grove Park Hotel
- Grove Park Spa
- Grove Park Inn Resort Spa
- Grove Asheville North Carolina
- Grovepark Inn