“What A GREAT Hotel! The STAFF is AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Biltmore Estate Package
Ranked #8 of 58 Hotels in Asheville
“What A GREAT Hotel! The STAFF is AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was in Ashville for a conference at the Doubletree and can't wait to go back for vacation.
The town is great with so much history that I wish I had stayed longer!!
When I do go back I will be staying at the Doubletree again, the rooms were very clean as was the rest of the hotel with a very updated look. The conference rooms were roomy and the food was really good but what made this hotel stand out was the staff! They were not only there for everything we needed but they made us feel so welcome.
Earl at the front desk became a friend not just a friendly employee, Michael who was covering every need we had on the conference end did so while joking that we would eventually give him something hard to do and always got us what we needed right away. Robert who was also do everything for us on the hospitality side of the conference stands out as well for his friendly and fun demeanor while always making sure we had what we needed and Nathaniel the Manager took the time to make everyone feel welcome and appreciated as a guest.
There wasn't a need we had that they weren't able to accommodate. The people I have mentioned by name are the people I really got to know but the entire staff was friendly and eager to make sure you had what you needed.
I will continue to recommend this hotel to my friends and family and if you stay there you will understand! I don't normally write reviews but this was so good I had to.
Meridith

Green Features: You have the eco-friendly option of reusing your towels
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Asheville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

From the moment I checked in to my departure I was very pleased with the hotel and the staff. I was staying here for a business trip. The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. I was from out of town and the recommendations of places to dine was appreciated. A special thank you for the chocolate chip cookies too!

Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had a conference in Ashville and chose the Double tree! The staff is amazingly accomodating, they printed slides out for me when I needed them and brought them to me descretely at a presentation! Awesome.

Ashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The people in this hotel were a cut above the rest. They provided some of the best customer service I have EVER experienced in all of my travels. The food was NOT your rubber chicken. I would go back at the next opportunity. Loved the village, downtown and art/creative people. The Well-Bread bakery was amazing as well as the little restaurant across the street from the bakery.

Bellaire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a full week, attending a conference. I commented to several staff members that I was impressed by the helpfulness and cordiality of each person I encountered. Had no problems with housekeeping or food. We had some complicated room set-up requirements and they bent over backward to accomodate us.

Chinle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Booked our room and a wedding block for guests. Room was clean, staff polite, excellent location. Guests had nothing but complimentary things to say, and the hotel staff was very helpful with both setting up the guest block, and following up on it.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

coral springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Very Very nice hotel. Perfect location across the street from Biltmore Village You can walk to Biltmore Estate 2 miles from downtown Asheville but you don't need to drive because the trolly picks you up at the front door. Fridays restaurant is connected to this Hotels so you can eat late Breakfast is good . Hotel is very clean beds are comfortable. Best of all the staff is great., Very helpful I highly recommend this Hotel

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville? Share your experiences!