“Biltmore DoubleTree” 5 of 5 stars

Biltmore Estate Package
Ranked #9 of 59 hotels in Asheville
“Biltmore DoubleTree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Biltmore DoubleTree staff were phenomenal. They were all polite, attentive and knowledgeable. Great rooms and facilities. Good location within walking distance to Biltmore Village for dining and shopping. Very close to the Biltmore Estate. Terrific River Arts District within a short drive.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

300 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This hotel had the most helpful and friendly staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. Everyone that works there speaks to you when you are out in the common areas. For the past three years we have visited the Biltmore Estate to attend concerts during their summer concert series. I have thought about staying somewhere else for a change but I just can't do it because this is such a great hotel. Besides the incredible staff, the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is awesome. Best grits ever. You could not get any closer to the Biltmore Estate. I'll be back next year and look forward to it!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here last weekend for 2 days while on a vacation, which included seeing Asheville Beer scene and visiting the Biltmore. Diamond member so me and my partner were placed in the Executive Tower on the second floor. Really enjoyed having a balcony, for which I am now spoiled and want one in every room here-forth! Check in was easy and the room was ready by 3:00. The room was very clean and had plenty of room. The restroom was plenty large and the walk in shower was fantastic and roomy! The only complaint I have is the TGIF. I hate chain restaurants and was really hoping the hotel would have it's own lobby bar, rather than depend on this depressing TGIF. No fault of the hotel. Room great, location great! Will stay again in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Raleigh,NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at the Doubletree numerous times in recent years. They have always been accomodating to any of my needs but recently I required special considerations for my handicapped daughter. The general manager, Nate, could not have been more helpful the day I made my request.He showed me several rooms to help me reserve the best situation for us. I can't tell you how much I appreciate his efforts. The breakfast buffet is delicious and the staff kind and helpful.
the warm cookies made even a bad day better

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
BFH_Marketing, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Jogie -

We are glad that we were able to accommodate you at our DoubleTree Asheville during your recent stay to our area. It was great to see that Nate DuPont was able to help you secure the type of accommodations that would make you and your family have a comfortable stay.

Our staff prides itself on congeniality and the cleanliness of our hotel, and we are glad you got to enjoy that aspect of our guest service. We hope that you will be able to stay with us again soon the next time you travel to Asheville, NC.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Spacious rooms, nice setting, good location--but best of all, friendly and helpful staff and a good breakfast! The last ten or fifteen hotels I've been to have had virtually inedible breakfasts--pre-packaged and tasteless. The buffet at this Doubletree is substantial (I sampled only a quarter of the offerings): fresh ingredients, tasty eggs made to order and pretty good coffee (I'm a stickler for coffee--it could have been a tad better!). But the breads, muffins, pastries, etc. were endless in variety, and a good fruit combo. Worth it for the breakfast alone--my waitress--Deb was friendly and helpful! Well worth the visit.

Room Tip: I think most every room would work.
Green Features: Tasteful notes on conservation, and trash bins for recyclables--a first.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Panayoti K -

We are glad that we were able to accommodate you at our DoubleTree Asheville during your recent stay to our area. Is great to see that you enjoyed our breakfast offering. I will be sure to pass on the positive compliments that you addressed to Deb who was their to serve you.

Cambridge, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Check in was efficient - we ordered a king suite - it was roomy and spacious with a mini frig and micro-wave. The location was great for access to the highway and right near the Biltmore entrance. We took the option that included breakfast and there was great variety - all fresh including eggs multiple ways. We learned at check in if you eat at the attached restaurant there is a 20% discount on your bill. Feel like we got tremendous value for our money and would go back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Susan M -

We are glad that we were able to accommodate you at our DoubleTree Asheville during your recent stay to our area. It was good to see that you were pleased with the upgrade to one of our suites, and enjoyed the discount offerred in the adjoining restaurant.

Asheville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at this hotel last week. It was a fanastic stay. We'll definitely be staying here again when we return to Asheville later this year. The only negative part of our experience occurred when we were checking in (around 4 or 4:30 I believe). Our room was not ready when we arrived. Unfortunately, our 11 month old son had had enough of the car long before we pulled into the parking lot (to say nothing of our dog), so the only thing we wanted to do was to check in and get our things in the room. Front desk staff scrambled to get the room ready as soon as possible. We received vouchers for breakfast for the entirety of our stay as an apology. As we came to love the breakfast (and the staff we met there), this gesture ended up remedying our discomfort. After checking in, it was all aces. Every staff member we encountered was incredibly helpful and kind. From the gentlemen in front of the hotel helping with luggage (Charles I think?) who would give our dog treats every time he saw us to Gary in the tea room who kept our 11 month old entertained as my wife and I ate breakfast every morning -- I can't say I've ever been this blown away by people at a hotel. It was truly a terrific experience. Additional kudos to the omelette chef who took the time to come over to our table to talk to our 11 month old our last morning there. We also very much appreciated being able to extend our stay when our departure was unexpectedly delayed by a day. We certainly didn't want to scramble to find another hotel, or even a different room. Once again we were very well taken care of!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Dear Michael H -

We are glad that we were able to accommodate you and your family at our DoubleTree Asheville during your recent stay to our area. Is great to hear that the staff treated you so well. I will be sure to inform the management that Charles and Gary were especially helpful.

DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Biltmore

Been to Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville? Share your experiences!