I was in Asheville for a weekend wedding and opted to stay here rather than at the much more expensive Biltmore Inn, where some of my friends and the wedding party stayed. I was pleased with the accommodations; the linens and towels were clean and smelled fresh and the bathroom was spotless. Nothing "fancy", but certainly more than acceptabIe! I did, however, find that the lighting in the room's hallway was insufficient and with two women sharing a room, there was no place for plugging in hair dryers and curling irons near the only mirror outside the bathroom. The front desk service was good; when a glitch on the computer located in the e-lounge was preventing me from printing boarding passes, the desk personnel took care of it immediately. I requested assistance with finding a hair salon to schedule an appointment on a Sunday and they were very accommodating. And, when I wanted another one of their delicious cookies, it was provided with a smile and at no cost. Overall, this was a pleasant place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Biltmore Asheville
- Doubletree Asheville
- Asheville Doubletree
- Doubletree Hotel Biltmore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville-Biltmore, an Asheville-based Biltmore Farms Hotels property, is a full-service hotel located one block from The Biltmore Estate and within walking distance of the historic Biltmore Village’s quaint shopping and restaurant district. This newly renovated 197-room hotel offers guests a distinctive upscale ambience in a relaxing atmosphere, and a complimentary warm fresh-baked DoubleTree cookie upon arrival. The DoubleTree’s recently completed renovations include improvements to its Cecil Wing Guest Rooms, lobby, public and meeting space, as well as the additions of a state-of-the-art e-Lounge Business Center and Market Place. Additional amenities include an indoor pool, complimentary high speed wireless Internet, an ultra-modern fitness facility and more. Our in-house DoubleTree Catering offers a variety of culinary and event options, ranging from small corporate meetings to full-scale weddings. The DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Biltmore is a drop-off and pick up point for the Historic Asheville Trolley Tours and is only minutes from downtown Asheville, major interstates, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Asheville airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hilton Hotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.