Walking in the front door of this hotel offers a lovely view of the lobby area, with many large seating areas that run along the length of the building. There is a pretty garden area on inner side of the property that has a patio and seating outside. There are several large conference rooms for parties of conferences. There is a small store next to the check in counter where you can purchase quick items such as fruit, cereals, snacks, etc... One of the conference rooms is used for breakfast service each morning and has a per person cost. We chose not to eat there so I can't offer an opinion.
The standard king size room was nicely appointed with plenty of space and the usual accoutrements. Our room had a walk in shower which would be nice for handicap accessibility.
Our room was very quiet and although the hotel was full we rarely heard noise from the hallway.
The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly when approached with questions and when checking in.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Biltmore Asheville
- Doubletree Asheville
- Asheville Doubletree
- Doubletree Hotel Biltmore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville-Biltmore, an Asheville-based Biltmore Farms Hotels property, is a full-service hotel located one block from The Biltmore Estate and within walking distance of the historic Biltmore Village’s quaint shopping and restaurant district. This newly renovated 197-room hotel offers guests a distinctive upscale ambience in a relaxing atmosphere, and a complimentary warm fresh-baked DoubleTree cookie upon arrival. The DoubleTree’s recently completed renovations include improvements to its Cecil Wing Guest Rooms, lobby, public and meeting space, as well as the additions of a state-of-the-art e-Lounge Business Center and Market Place. Additional amenities include an indoor pool, complimentary high speed wireless Internet, an ultra-modern fitness facility and more. Our in-house DoubleTree Catering offers a variety of culinary and event options, ranging from small corporate meetings to full-scale weddings. The DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Biltmore is a drop-off and pick up point for the Historic Asheville Trolley Tours and is only minutes from downtown Asheville, major interstates, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Asheville airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.