We visited Asheville with friends in order to visit the Biltmore Estates and drive the Blue Ridge Highway. Our friends planned to use their Marriott points to stay at the Marriott Boutique hotel. As we didn't have enough points to do the same and the room prices were out of our range, we opted to stay at the Doubletree about 2 blocks away. We think we got the better deal as, for half the price, we got free parking, a salt water pool and those delicious cookies. I also found our lobby to be more inviting as the Marriott was small, cramped and dark.
After seeing what a Marriott 'boutique' hotel is like I would never plan to stay in one. I felt as though guests were being ripped off - being charged exorbitant amounts of money for fewer amenities just so they could say they'd stayed in a 'boutique' hotel. Stay at the Doubletree!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Biltmore Asheville
- Doubletree Asheville
- Asheville Doubletree
- Doubletree Hotel Biltmore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville-Biltmore, an Asheville-based Biltmore Farms Hotels property, is a full-service hotel located one block from The Biltmore Estate and within walking distance of the historic Biltmore Village’s quaint shopping and restaurant district. This newly renovated 197-room hotel offers guests a distinctive upscale ambience in a relaxing atmosphere, and a complimentary warm fresh-baked DoubleTree cookie upon arrival. The DoubleTree’s recently completed renovations include improvements to its Cecil Wing Guest Rooms, lobby, public and meeting space, as well as the additions of a state-of-the-art e-Lounge Business Center and Market Place. Additional amenities include an indoor pool, complimentary high speed wireless Internet, an ultra-modern fitness facility and more. Our in-house DoubleTree Catering offers a variety of culinary and event options, ranging from small corporate meetings to full-scale weddings. The DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville Biltmore is a drop-off and pick up point for the Historic Asheville Trolley Tours and is only minutes from downtown Asheville, major interstates, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Asheville airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.