You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate) to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   199 Tunnel Road, Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC 28805   |
GreenLeadersBronze level
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Great service/wonderful stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

So enjoyed my recent stay here! Great, friendly service from all staff - very helpful, and everyone I crossed paths with smiled, held elevators, etc.. The room was spacious, perfectly clean, and pleasant (I enjoyed the overstuffed chair). Bed was very comfortable. One of my favorite things: room was very quiet! I was on 5th (top) floor, on back side of property (I don't know if that helped or if all rooms are so sound-proofed that location doesn't matter). I was very happy to have found this hotel and would recommend it highly to visitors to Asheville!

Room Tip: I had asked for a quiet room if there was one. Reservation person said there really wasn't any...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We spent two nights here while wewere in Asheille to visit the Biltmore. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean an dcomfortable. The Jacuzzi was perfect for relaxing after a day of walking at the Biltmore. The breakfast had plenty to choose from, even for this picky eater.

I have no complaints at all but do have a comment about the frige. It didn't keep my pop cold. I mentioned it at check out. It wasn't a big deal to me but I didn't want the next guest to complain. The gentleman at the front desk explain that they are more of a cooling chest. Had I put a cold pop in, it would've stayed cold. However, the pop I put in was warm and stayed that way. Again, not a big deal to me but it could be to some. Again, we had a great stay and would stay here again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The facility was very nice. It had pool, hot tub, and workout facility. Convenient location.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The continental breakfast was good. All of the food was fresh and the area was kept clean.

Ashville is a friendly city and I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We traveled to Asheville for the weekend so that the kids could attend the Fresh Beat Band concert and we were not disappointed with this hotel at all!!! The beds were extremely comfortable and this was a BIG plus. My wife and kids ate breakfast each morning and were telling my how good it was but I did not try it myself. They have a very nice indoor pool and jacuzzi for the guest also. One night we wanted to try Mellow Mushroom but they did not deliver but they did give me a number to a local delivery service that will pick your food up from a lot of different locations for a $4.95 charge which I thought was good especially since the kids were tired and were almost ready for bed; I cant remember the name of the place but if I remember I will update this post.

The front desk was extremely nice and willing to help at any time. The person that helped us the most with no hesitation was Joe. The rest of the staff was friendly also but Joe helped us a lot.

Larry Norton

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed our long weekend in Asheville. The Biltmore was amazing and food was great!!! We were just 7 minutes away from downtown Asheville & Biltmore. My husband and I thought the Country Inn & Suites had very warm, clean & comfortable accomodations. The breakfast was above par with real silverware & dishware, and the cookies in the lobby area was a plus as well. If we return to Asheville, my husband and I will definitely stay here again!!!

Suwanee, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very clean nice sized room, friendly staff both at the desk and the service persons. Liked having a mini fridge in the room. We went downtown for breakfast before our adventures so i can't comment on the breakfast food, but it looked good. I liked the cookies, coffee and fruit that were available 24/7 at the front desk. We ate downtown each night, but if you don't want to drive there were tons of restaurants up and down Tunnel Rd and the Asheville Mall is minutes away if you are into that thing. We're planning to return in the spring for a beer festival and plan to return to Country Inn & Suites at Tunnel Rd.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Little River
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is our favorite place to stay when we visit the Biltmore. The front desk is very friendly and helpful, and if you want to visit downtown Ashville...it is only about 7 minutes away. We have stayed here 6 times since Christmas...always great!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Asheville hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate)
Brookstone Lodge
#14 of 59 in Asheville
4.5 of 5 stars 900 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Biltmore Square Mall
Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate)

Address: 199 Tunnel Road, Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC 28805
#5 Green Hotel in Asheville
#9 Business Hotel in Asheville
#16 Family Hotel in Asheville
#18 Romantic Hotel in Asheville
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate) 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Asheville i-240-Tunnel Rd Hotel Asheville
Country Inn And Suites Asheville i-240-Tunnel Rd
Country Inn Asheville
Asheville Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.