Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road
Ranked #16 of 59 hotels in Asheville
Minneapolis
“Nice Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We spent two nights here while wewere in Asheille to visit the Biltmore. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean an dcomfortable. The Jacuzzi was perfect for relaxing after a day of walking at the Biltmore. The breakfast had plenty to choose from, even for this picky eater.

I have no complaints at all but do have a comment about the frige. It didn't keep my pop cold. I mentioned it at check out. It wasn't a big deal to me but I didn't want the next guest to complain. The gentleman at the front desk explain that they are more of a cooling chest. Had I put a cold pop in, it would've stayed cold. However, the pop I put in was warm and stayed that way. Again, not a big deal to me but it could be to some. Again, we had a great stay and would stay here again.

546 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The facility was very nice. It had pool, hot tub, and workout facility. Convenient location.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The continental breakfast was good. All of the food was fresh and the area was kept clean.

Ashville is a friendly city and I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We traveled to Asheville for the weekend so that the kids could attend the Fresh Beat Band concert and we were not disappointed with this hotel at all!!! The beds were extremely comfortable and this was a BIG plus. My wife and kids ate breakfast each morning and were telling my how good it was but I did not try it myself. They have a very nice indoor pool and jacuzzi for the guest also. One night we wanted to try Mellow Mushroom but they did not deliver but they did give me a number to a local delivery service that will pick your food up from a lot of different locations for a $4.95 charge which I thought was good especially since the kids were tired and were almost ready for bed; I cant remember the name of the place but if I remember I will update this post.

The front desk was extremely nice and willing to help at any time. The person that helped us the most with no hesitation was Joe. The rest of the staff was friendly also but Joe helped us a lot.

Larry Norton

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed our long weekend in Asheville. The Biltmore was amazing and food was great!!! We were just 7 minutes away from downtown Asheville & Biltmore. My husband and I thought the Country Inn & Suites had very warm, clean & comfortable accomodations. The breakfast was above par with real silverware & dishware, and the cookies in the lobby area was a plus as well. If we return to Asheville, my husband and I will definitely stay here again!!!

Suwanee, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very clean nice sized room, friendly staff both at the desk and the service persons. Liked having a mini fridge in the room. We went downtown for breakfast before our adventures so i can't comment on the breakfast food, but it looked good. I liked the cookies, coffee and fruit that were available 24/7 at the front desk. We ate downtown each night, but if you don't want to drive there were tons of restaurants up and down Tunnel Rd and the Asheville Mall is minutes away if you are into that thing. We're planning to return in the spring for a beer festival and plan to return to Country Inn & Suites at Tunnel Rd.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Little River
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is our favorite place to stay when we visit the Biltmore. The front desk is very friendly and helpful, and if you want to visit downtown Ashville...it is only about 7 minutes away. We have stayed here 6 times since Christmas...always great!!

Muskegon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The hotel was clean and well taken care of. Our room was excellent and comfortable. Close to downtown and near most other attractions. Breakfast was very good, exceeding expectations.Staff was very friendly and helpful. The only complaint we had was that we could not find any Coke machines. Everything was Pepsi.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road

Address: 199 Tunnel Road, Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC 28805
#10 Family Hotel in Asheville
#19 Business Hotel in Asheville
#19 Romantic Hotel in Asheville
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Asheville i-240-Tunnel Rd
Country Inn & Suites Asheville i-240-Tunnel Rd Hotel Asheville
Country Inn Asheville
Asheville Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.