I recently stayed here visiting the Biltmore Estate. The start of my stay was almost bad as there was a girls basketball team or something staying there and I had nightmares of loud teenagers at all hours of the night. The desk clerk sensed my potential horror and put me on the 5th floor as opposed to being on the 2nd floor with the kids. The elevator was very slow, with a loud bell being close to the elevator. The breakfast area was small for a 5 floor hotel. I did get a table Saturday morning after a while, but no such luck Sunday morning. Was not a big deal for Sunday as I was leaving for home and just wanted to go. The bathroom was small for a suite hotel, and it did not have an exhaust fan. On the plus side I did enjoy my stay overall and would recommend this hotel looking for an alternative to the expensive hotels surrounding the Biltmore Estate.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Biltmore Square Mall Hotel
- Comfort Suites Biltmore Square Mall Hotel Asheville
- Comfort Suites Asheville
- Asheville Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites hotel near Biltmore. Discount Biltmore tickets sold! Free full hot breakfast and newly remodeled! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites Biltmore Square Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.