Cumberland Falls was a great bed and breakfast. We stayed in the Sun Shine room on the 3rd floor. Heather, their concierge was extremely friendly (but not overwhelming) and gave us excellent recommendations on restaurants and downtown Asheville. She was able to provide us with a number of options and they all seemed on point. The house was very clean, comfortable, and charming. Breakfast both mornings was fantastic (3 courses - muffins, fruit, and an entree) and the innkeepers were so gracious. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn