My husband and I have visited Asheville many times, staying always in a B&B; At Cumberland Falls Inn is absolutely our favorite! We have had the pleasure of staying in this gorgeous historic home many times, (usually in the same room!), most recently in April of 2013. Gary and Patti are fabulous hosts; the food is always wonderful and the company excellent! Probably our favorite thing about this awesome B&B is the absolute "peace" that accompanies one's stay. The historical garden setting is heavenly and the home immaculate. There is always a comfortable ambiance, as if you are the only guest around! A stay at Cumberland Falls Inn is like visiting old friends - everything is always perfect, whether an anniversary or just an "escape weekend," Gary & Patti put their entire heart into providing a perfect stay! Looking forward to our next visit!!!!
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.