I had my small wedding ceremony in the back garden At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast and will never forget what a wonderful experience it was. My family rented the entire inn so the owners had a full house. They handled it beautifully with excellent service from every staff member. The house and grounds are of course beautiful - but what stood out the most was how welcoming everybody was. Breakfast was always delicious and the rooms and grounds always clean and inviting - the entire staff truly goes above and beyond. If you are looking for a place to call home while visiting Asheville you have certainly found it in here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn