“Wonderful place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chestnut Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Chestnut Street Inn
You added Chestnut Street Inn to your Saves list
176 East Chestnut Street, Asheville, NC 28801   |
Ranked #16 of 40 Asheville B&B and Inns
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Chestnut Street Inn was a fabulous place to say. The most perfect place, with the most perfect people! My husband and I celebrated our anniversary together and loved every minute of the weekend. LaDonna, the owner was very helpful providing us with information on where to eat/visit. One of the sweetest B&B owners we've met! The Inn is within walking distance of downtown Asheville with great shops, restaurants, art galleries and breweries. We also visited the Biltmore which was only a short drive away. Great location! The food was also amazing. We would hands down recommend Chestnut Street Inn and are looking forward to visiting again very soon!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I have been to the Chestnut Street Inn twice and plan to return again. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The food is delicous and served with such grace. It is very close to downtown - an easy walk or short drive. LaDonna goes out of her way to be a fine hostess and meet our needs. We love Chris' smile and her origami creations are beautiful. The inn provides recommendations for local restaurants which we have found to be outstanding.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pleasant environment, decent people...bed kind of hard and uncomfortable, but rest was nice...Breakfast served from 9-930..came down at 9:35 and was told nothing they could do and no breakfast. Was surprised and unimpressed by the level of service on that.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I were referred to the Chestnut Street Inn by a friend and we were further encouraged when we read the very positive online reviews. We had a wonderful stay in the lovely Zen Retreat - the room was very private, well appointed and comfortable.

LaDonna and her staff were incredibly warm and hospitable and were clearly focused on making themselves available to their guests. Our breakfasts were very good and thoughtfully prepared. I felt like a guest in someone's home, but also appreciated the staff's respect for our privacy.

Two thumbs up for the Chestnut Street Inn! :)

Room Tip: The Zen Retreat is a modern room with an amazing bathroom and great privacy.
Dublin, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have spent two weekends at the Chestnut Street Inn (once with my sister and once with my husband) and have enjoyed the stay both times! The owner and staff are so welcoming, the accomodations are lovely and close to Asheville, and the breakfasts are quite delicious. I would recommend this B&B to anyone planning a visit to Asheville!

Greenville, sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I absolutely loved everything about my stay at Chestnut Street Inn! The owners are incredible. I was in town for work and had a pretty intense schedule, so I missed breakfast each morning. The owner made breakfast for me and left it in the fridge for me to have in the mornings because I was leaving so early. Each day I saw her she asked how I was doing and if I needed anything. The house is beautiful, the bed was incredibly comfy, the location is ideal... the downtown YMCA even let me get a weekly pass at a great rate so I could workout... and it is about 2 minutes from the Inn. I will definitely be going back! You will not regret your decision to stay here. :)

Room Tip: All of the rooms are lovely. There is one room that is decorated in yellow that I thought was absolu...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Goldsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was our first bed and breakfast stay and I must say that the bar has been set high! LaDonna and Rachel were perfect hosts. We stayed at the Biltmore Room and it is definitely a romantic room for couples. Food was amazingly delicious each morning, the Chef's really know their stuff! We were sad to go and when we finally did, we were already planning our next trip back. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: I would recommend the Biltmore Room. Very large private bath with 2 person jet tub. Oh and a firepla...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Chestnut Street Inn? Share your experiences!