“Thanks Drew!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cedar Crest Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Asheville
Cedar Crest Inn
You added Cedar Crest Inn to your Saves list
674 Biltmore Ave., Asheville, NC 28803   |
Ranked #9 of 57 Hotels in Asheville
Lawrenceburg, TN
“Thanks Drew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2010

My husband and I enjoyed a weekend retreat with our son and his wife at the Cedar Crest Inn. The reception was wonderful, and my son put it best when he remarked, "I realized I was on vacation when Drew poured me a glass of wine and I set out on the veranda enjoying the calm of the evening." We also enjoyed the ambiance of the Inn and the location could not have been better. The Inn was centrally located and convenient to the wonderful sites that Asheville has to offer.

Thanks to Drew for making our stay a memorable one. He was a kind and gracious host who would have bent over backwards to make us comfortable...We hope to be back very soon!

Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

We returned to the Cedar Crest 18 years after our first stay there on our honeymoon. The facility remained the elegant Victorian Home with an incredibly personable innkeeper and staff. The rooms were immaculate and period-authentic (but with private baths, electricity, and A/C) and the service top-drawer. Each morning brought variety in the breakfasts with healthy, modern, and appropriately tasty foods.

If you can't tell from my writing so far, this was a fabulous weekend. From the mornings and evenings on the large porch, to the incredibly quiet rooms - we had a marvelous time.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

My best friend and I stayed at the Cedar Crest Inn for a "girls get-away" weekend to celebrate her birthday. We were so delighted with the Victorian Inn, our room (#6), the hospitality and food. I loved having coffee out on the veranda. The Manager of the Inn, Drew, was very accommodating and helpful with suggestions on how to make the most of our time in Asheville. We loved learning the history of the Inn as well. Even the stories of Minnie Page's ghost still residing there, true or not, were a lot of fun! We will definitely recommend it to our friends and family.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

We decided to stay here because of its proximity to the Biltmore Estate. After reviewing and talking with the other Inns in the area, I knew that this was the one... Not only is the house/rooms magnificent but the Innkeeper Drew made us feel like VIP's before we ever stepped foot in the Inn. When inquiring about the Inn he had all the right answers and assured me that I would be taken care of. Upon check in I knew this wasn't "all talk" the place was fabulous! The Queen Anne room is beyond beautiful and unlike other Inns in the area it actually reflects the time period in which the home was built in. Drew took care of all of our needs by hiring us town car services, making reservations at the BEST restaurants in town (even one that was full!) , and informing us about the "ins and outs" of the Biltmore (did I mention he gave us tickets at cost!) The entire staff was friendly even the housekeepers would smile and wave as you ran into them in the hallway, which brings me to another point the rooms were super clean (and I am picky!) My stay at the Cedar Crest went above and beyond my wildest imagination. Drew informed us that he just took over the management of the Inn (and it seems like they had some problems with that in the past) BUT kudos to him and the current staff they are doing things RIGHT!!!

Thanks again! - Linda and Bob

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Columbia, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2010

This past weekend my husband and I stayed at the Cedar Crest Inn to celebrate our 5th anniversary. I have extrememly high expectations and Cedar Crest did NOT disappoint me. Everything was excellent. The rooms were clean, the decor was unique and classic, and the host, Drew was AWESOME. He made us reservations to the best restaurants, made accomodations to ensure comfort and romance, and was simply the best I could have asked for. This was our first B&B experience and Cedar Crest really set the bar high. I felt like I was the only guest there......like a home away from home, but with a staff to cater to me. I have every intention to come back because I have NEVER had an experience as wonderful as this.

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

We absolutely loved our time at the Inn. My husband and I had never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast previously, and we had no clue what to expect. We are both history buffs and love Victorian era history, so we were drawn to the Inn from the information we had read about the house. This Inn and its employees were very charming, and we enjoyed the fact that they went the extra mile to make sure our stay was great. The room was wonderful, very well appointed and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious, the grounds were serene and relaxing, and all in all it was like stepping back in time and out of it. We WILL be back, there is no doubt. We would highly recommend the Inn to anyone.

North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our expreience at the Cedar Crest Inn! Upon arriving, we were welcomed by one of the inn keepers, Mallory. She was very kind and thoughtful. My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in the Cedar Crest Inn's 2 bedroom guest cottage. Each morning, we had a wonderful three course breakfast in the main house. Drew, the other innkeeper at the Cedar Crest Inn, was kind enough to give us a full tour of this beautiful home and answer all of our questions. Overall, we had a wonderful experience at the Cedar Crest Inn and my wife and I would highly reccommend it to anyone looking for a quiet retreat in the mountains of North Carolina!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Cedar Crest Inn? Share your experiences!