It was my birthday weekend and my boyfriend took me to Asheville for the weekend. I have to admit, initially, I was a bit skeptical about staying at the Four Points even though it is a Starwoods hotel, and I am BIG on Starwoods properties, rewards, perks, etc. The weekend before our trip, I had done some research on Asheville hotels and the price and location of Four Points was right but before we could commit , I had to read the reviews and one just stuck out- one about a customer accused of smoking in his hotel room even though he flatly denied it- the review went back and forth with hotel management and even the corporate office of Starwoods- needless to say, I was a little hesitant about staying at this hotel, but then I realized, I am also BIG on "second chances- in life, love, jobs, and yes, even in hotels. So we decided to book a room and I can honestly say I am glad I gave this hotel a "second chance" to impress the customer.
From the moment we booked the room (directly from the hotel) to the moment I checked out, my boyfirend and I were treated well. Two gentleman in particular, Benjamin and Cesar, went out of their way to continue to look out for us when we wanted to upgrade from double beds to a king and from a first floor room to one on a higher floor. One evening, when we came back to our room after a night of dinner and wine and wanted to relax with a good movie, but found the ordering system not working, the front desk helped us through the whole process and even sent up a member from the tech department, another great hotel employee, at 10 p.m. to personally set the movie up for us in our room! Now that is my kind of service! Neither my boyfriend nor I are famous, but I was feeling like we were given VIP status anyway.
As for ameneties, the bed was spacious and luxurious, our view overlooked the pool and several beautiful downtown building, the bathroom was outfitted with nice white tile, clean lines, and moden accessories that even my soulmate, who is a bathroom remodeler, said was renovated well. And even the front desk advice on a good place for breakfast, sushi, or coffee proved to be exceptional. Our weekend at the Four Points Sheraton-Asheville proved that second chances are not only necessary in life but can also prove to be quite extraordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Asheville Hotel is located Downtown and offers the convenience of a great location while being nestled among the Blue Ridge Mountains. We have a committed, lively staff and put our guest's needs first! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown Hotel Asheville
- 4 Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown
- Four Points Asheville Downtown
- Best Western Asheville
- Asheville Sheraton
- Asheville Four Points