What a find and value. I was looking for a property within walking distance of downtown Asheville and was surprised at the prices being asked. Everything was approaching $200 per night. Any property around $100 and under involved driving 10 to 15 minutes. This property was the exception. It is a little older but very well renovated. The rooms are very nice and the bed is extremely comfortable. The staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful. The price even includes parking. I really enjoyed cooling off the the large pool area after a sweaty day of sightseeing.
This will be my go to property anytime I am in the Asheville area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Asheville Hotel is located Downtown and offers the convenience of a great location while being nestled among the Blue Ridge Mountains. We have a committed, lively staff and put our guest's needs first! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown Hotel Asheville
- 4 Points By Sheraton Asheville Downtown
- Four Points Asheville Downtown
- Best Western Asheville
- Asheville Sheraton
- Asheville Four Points