“Quiet and Clean Stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Douglasville, GA
“Quiet and Clean Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2006

We found this Best Western to be a pleasant stay. Not luxury, but clean and quiet. The room was large with 2 queen beds. Very clean with no odors or debris on the floor.

I booked a room because of my past experiences with Best Western and because of its pet-friendly policy. My dogs had plenty of grassy areas to walk around as we were in a room on the back side. Bright lights posted at each door made for a sense of security at night.

The bathroom was small, but clean with fresh towels. The carpet was clean with no obvious stains or trash. The beds were somewhat hard as mentioned in other reviews, but we all had a good night's sleep, so no problems there. We were very pleased with the fact that we heard no noise during the night...very quiet. Of course, we slept with the air on and the unit was not silent by any means, but the walls seemed buffered somehow. Parking lot was full and majority of the rooms were booked...yet still a quiet and pleasant stay.

Great location for us as it was within a few minutes of Biltmore, and only a mile or so from the area mall and shopping.

Swimming pool seemed clean and landscaping was pretty nice. Breakfast didn't offer alot of variety but decent enough. Space very small though...lots of crowding and waiting. Housekeeping staff we met were very friendly.

Overall a clean, quiet, convenient location that is pet friendly. Again, not luxury, but all this budget traveler with dogs needs. We would definitely stay at this Best Western again.

Stayed June 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
York, Pa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2006

Husband, teenage daughter, and I stayed here June 23, 2006 and paid $67 plus tax. This included breakfast which was good and more than adequate. The lobby and breakfast area were very nicely decorated and clean and the breakfast worker kept everything clean and stocked. Waffle batter was premeasured to make your own fresh waffle which was very good. Nice assortment of bagels, breads, donuts, cereals, instant oatmeal, juice, milk, coffee, instant cocoa. The room was nicely decorated, we had 2 queen beds, the sheets and towels were clean as was the bathroom, the shower was fine, there was a hairdryer, soap, and shampoo. However, the mattresses were extremely hard -- we all agreed they were the hardest mattresses we ever slept on! I meand hard like a board, not hard like a very firm mattress! The location is convenient to Biltmore and downtown Asheville and easy to find, and there are many restaurants nearby. It's located near the end of all the Tunnel Road motels and restaurants. We had no time to use the pool but it looked clean. We stayed at the Days Inn on Tunnel Road June 19 and 20 but did not return there Friday night because the weekend charge was so high and the rate at this Best Western was better. At Days Inn our room was in the back of the motel and it was very quiett, here at Best Western we were in the front and had to run the AC/fan all night to drown out traffic noise, so I'd recommend asking for a room away from the street. I'd certainly consider staying here again if we return to Asheville but would want to check out the mattresses first!

Stayed June 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2006

I have traveled extensively throughout Europe and North American so I can say with a degree of experience that the beds at this hotel were the WORST I have ever slept on! I would have gotten more sleep if I'd slept on the pavement in the parking lot. I was so sleep deprived and sore from the hard bed I ended up cutting my mountain vacation short. When I voiced my concern to the management about the poor quality of the bed I was ignored.

• Stayed April 2006

Been to BEST WESTERN of Asheville Biltmore East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN of Asheville Biltmore East

Address: 501 Tunnel Road, Asheville, NC 28805-1824
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
#3 Green Hotel in Asheville
#10 Business Hotel in Asheville
#21 Family Hotel in Asheville
#23 Romantic Hotel in Asheville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN of Asheville Biltmore East 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN of Asheville Biltmore East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Of Asheville Biltmore East Hotel Asheville
Best Western Asheville Biltmore East
Asheville Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN of Asheville Biltmore East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.