“Fantastic” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Limones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 644 Restaurants in Asheville
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Biltmore Ave
Aiken, South Carolina
“Fantastic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The menu was fantastic. We had three ceviches all of which were very good. The short ribs were fantastic and the chicken tacos were excellent. Reservations recommended as we saw many people turned away on Friday night.. Not a very large restaurant but worthy of a second visit.

Visited December 2013

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Quaint space, amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Amazing service and food. We had lobster nachos as an appetizer and my husband had steak with lobster Mac n cheese. I stuck with tacos and they were awesome. At the end of the meal, they bring you truffles with cayenne pepper which were just different and surprisingly really good. Overall great food, great service and dining experience.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“One of Asheville's top five”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

As a resident of Asheville I would have to say that in a town with SO many really good restaurants this is one of the best. The ceviche sampler is outstanding, the pork chops tender and the duck confit dishes very very tasty. Don't forget the tres leche cake for desert. Amazing
Do, however, avoid the table for two by the entry.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cayucos, California, United States
“Best Mexican Meal Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband had visited Limones in the summer and raved about the food and the margaritas. When my mother and I visited with him in November, he was SO right. This was the best Mexican food I have ever had. The service was excellent, as were the Margaritas, blood orange. But, you only need one! :) They have a MASSIVE list of tequilas. We shared the brussel sprouts appetizer and the ceviche trio. Really fresh and flavorful. I had the Rioja braised short ribs, which were wonderfully flavored. My husband had the sea scallops. He liked them, but didn't love them. They made us a special mac-n-cheese to share with our table. My mother had the short rib burger. We loved the food and would return. But, make reservations, it is a local favorite spot.

Visited November 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Best Restaurant in town ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is the best restaurants in town. Especially for couples. Our waiter was very, very good and knowledgable. Maybe the best waiter we've ever had. I'm bad with names, but he glasses and a type of partial beard. The atmosphere is not as loud as Curate and is better for couples. I had the steak and Mac and cheese and it was amazing. Lobster nachos and ceviche appetizers are great too. The carrot habanero margaritas and very good and the selection of tequila is fantastic. Limones is top in Asheville. Limones superior wait staff, great food, and knowledge of the menu made the more expensive red stag grill we ate at the next day feel like McDonalds.