The Residences provides suite-style lodging which is perfect for a group who wants to hang out in the large living space or cook up appetizers or breakfast in the well-appointed full kitchen. Large bathrooms, wonderful beds and quality linens make this a unique lodging choice. The establishment is very clean and well maintained but has the "feel" of an apartment complex ---although a nice one. Our unit had a small balcony--as most do-- and the view included the tops of neighboring trees with the sound of a major highway through town (RT 25). The other option which would have been quieter would have entailed a view of the parking lots. Nevertheless, the staff was exceedingly accommodating and moved us so we could have a better view. Despite the pedestrian nature of the apartment look for the complex, the pool provides a little more charm as it is set on the highest point with a beautiful stone waterfall, a hot tub, and a nightly-lit firepit.
We found the staff to be attentive and very helpful. We called for extra coffee several mornings which they happily provided. All in all a great experience! What it lacks in old world charm is made up for by convenience and comfort.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina.Guests may select from Studio, One and Two Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique “home suite home” experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit.Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.