We just returned home from a 3 day trip to Asheville where we stayed at The Residences @ Biltmore. It appears to be a former Condominium complex with several buildings. We had a two bedroom suite on the 4th floor that was almost perfect. The beds, down comforter and pillows were beyond comfortable. Both bathrooms were well appointed and well supplied.
Stainless steel appliances in the full kitchen made for easy mornings. The only things I found the kitchen lacked were a frying pan and a sharp knife. The two that are supplied are well past dull.
We loved the gas fireplace and even the sofa was nap perfect.
Be aware that The Residences are pet friendly, and one of our neighbors had two that barked for three solid hours in the late afternoon. I'm guessing the guests were out of their room. It was still day light so we did not complain but still an annoyance. We love animals, but well behaved animals are much nicer to be around.
I'm giving the service a 4 star instead of a 5 because despite an email from the 24 hour Concierge, when I emailed asking a question before our visit, I received no reply. At check in, even though the question was answered, a mention of the email was waved off. I got the impression that she had no idea what I was talking about. Otherwise, check in, maid service and check out were prompt and courteous.
We loved the rooms so much that we'll be making this our Asheville place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina.Guests may select from Studio, One and Two Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique “home suite home” experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit.Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville