We had a two-bedroom suite (404) for our 2-night stay in December to visit Biltmore, so beautifully decorated for Christmas. The Residences are a great place to be, extremely close to the main gates of the Estate. The suite's amenities were excellent: a very comfortable sitting area, with fireplace, flat-screen TV, doors to balcony, and great kitchen (stainless steel appliances) and dining area in an open-plan setting. The bathrooms and bedrooms were equally well appointed. Car-parking is another great feature of the property, as we could park our vehicle right behind that part of the apartment complex. I can truly recommend the Residences without hesitation as a wonderful place to stay while in Asheville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina.Guests may select from Studio, One and Two Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique “home suite home” experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit.Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville