I LOVED this place. We went for our 1 year anniversary and it was PERFECT! The really unique thing about this bed n breakfast is that you can be as social with other couples as you want or you can be as private and secluded as you want. The Inn is very relaxing and SUPER CLEAN! I am a clean freak and this place was SPOTLESS! Tom (the innkeeper) greeted us as soon as we arrived. He was so thorough and gave us the grand tour. He even let us pick between the rooms that we wanted as 1 room became open unexpectedly. We stayed in the Appalachian room and let me tell you, the website doesn't do it justice. IT WAS so romantic and nice. The Appalachian room is separate from the main house and is above the spa outback. I highly recommend it and I am so glad Tom gave us that choice when we got there. Tom also baked some fresh apple pear bread that was out of this world. Hot tea and iced water are constantly available for your drinking pleasure ha ha. The tea selection was fabulous! There is a great book room that you can take books back to your room and read. We really liked that and ran into a few other couples in there that liked that option as well. The Spa... we got a couples massage and it was fantastic. The girls were VERY SKILLED at what they did. I didn't even tell my girl that I had trouble areas in my back (basically kinks) and she figured it out during the massage without me telling her and worked on those areas specifically. I was very impressed. If you can splurge for the peppermint foot scrub, you should do that. It was great! Unfortunately we had to leave before breakfast but Tom had cooked a delicious spread of breakfast breads and a lovely egg frittata. I wish we could have stayed to eat but perhaps next time. The Inn is located in a great area and is very close to downtown... like 2 minutes (drive time) literally. Tom recommended some great restaurants but I have to tell you, if you like Italian, try Vincenzo's. It was some of the best italian I have had since Chicago! I would definitly like to go back to this inn. It's lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience deep relaxation at ASIA Bed and Breakfast Spa, Asheville's first boutique bed and breakfast spa. Enjoy peace and privacy, with only 5 luxury guest rooms and a private day spa (we are not open to the public). Accommodations include access to all spa facilities including private massage suites, steam room & Finnish sauna suite. All our luxury rooms have king beds, fireplaces, 2 person jacuzzi bathtubs, private baths and sitting areas. Rooms available with private entrances and porches. ASIA Bed and Breakfast Spa is a 10 minute walk to downtown Asheville and a 10 minute drive to the Biltmore Estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your ASIA Bed and Breakfast Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asia Bed And Hotel Asheville
- Asia b&b Inn & Spa
- Asia Bed And Breakfast Inn And Spa