We were fortunate as we booked thru Hot Wire. Our room was lovely. The bedding was most definitely 4 Star. Must say, we didn't have a view, but that was not a problem. They offered a shuttle downtown for $5 round trip. Was sorry I didn't take advantage of that because downtown Asheville is lovely. Lots of art, cute shops. Very eclectic.
Really enjoyed their Pub. Had a huge fireplace, lots of TV's and excellent food. We both raved about the quality of the food. Portion size was more than generous.
My husband enjoyed the coffee provided in the lobby.
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville