Ater our tour through the South we ended here. After this we had to go to Atlanta, georgia.
This is a wonderful hotel. It has everything. Besides that, Ashville is a nice town with a lot of things to do and to see. Like the Bitmore house and Mount Mitchell.
The parking is free. The lunch and dinner they serve are excelent. The rooms and the beds are fine. The staff is friendly.
This hotel is situated a little to far from the center so you have to go by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville