The walls are really thin. Location was ok- not too far from downtown once you get your bearings. The decor is very dated, but the place has potential. I would not consider this a 3 1/2 star hotel though. One perk: the $5 shuttle to/from downtown. We didn't try any of the eateries on property with the amazing selection of really good restaurants. Next time we come visit, I will try a B&B with more character or a boutique property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville