“Hard to beat for the price.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Biltmore East

You added Days Inn Biltmore East to your Saves list
Days Inn Biltmore East
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1435 Tunnel Road, I-40 & US 70 East, Asheville, NC 28805   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #39 of 57 Hotels in Asheville
Salisbury
“Hard to beat for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This Days Inn is clean and well maintained. The beds are comfortable and the soundproofing between rooms is excellent. There is breakfast in the morning which is suitable for most people. I would stay here again. On the down side, the soundproofing to the outside is not so good. Traffic noise will be heard in your room. I couldn't see them when I got there, but the hotel is also train track adjacent. I was awakened by a loud train whistle at 6:15 on Sunday morning. One other problem is the location. There are two Days Inns on Tunnel Road in Asheville. It is easy to go to the wrong place. This is the Days Inn farthest from Asheville. Ci=oming from town, you will cross the Blue Ridge Parkway before you get there. If you want to be in the thick of things, this is not the place to stay. Another issue that most people won't have is the breakfast. My wife and I are on no added sugar and no gluten diets. The only things available for us to eat there were hard boiled eggs and apples. I'm not a big fan of either. We had coffee and went elsewhere for breakfast. I don't think that they make any effort to accomodate dietary requirements as I asked about the breakfast, made my dietary needs known and was offhandedly assured that I would have plenty to choose from.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Best bargain for your money in Asheville area. Here's my run down of the "little" things that I am picky about and this hotel had them all. Large counter and sink area outside of the shower part of the bathroom. Easy for two people to get ready and no steamy bathroom when putting on make-up. Also, a fan in the bathroom which is great and for some reason newer hotels don't seem to be doing this anymore. An a/c that gets the room as cool as you want. I LOVE my rooms cold when I sleep and our room was a perfect temperature. Rooms are remodeled but they do still have the heavy bedspreads. They tuck them under and have bed skirts so they look more modern but nonetheless they are still those old heavy spreads. Sheets are cool cotton and comfortable and the mattress was a bit too firm for my liking. This is the only reason for a four star instead of five rating. The rooms are all remodeled and great again for the money. The breakfast is better than the typical continental with some added items. Service is excellent. The staff at the front desk were so helpful with our itinerary. We have already booked again for our next visit to Asheville. They are only five miles down Tunnel Road to downtown. A very easy drive and took about 8 minutes. Not worth paying twice as much to move two miles further in to town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Biltmore East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Biltmore East

Address: 1435 Tunnel Road, I-40 & US 70 East, Asheville, NC 28805
Ranked #39 of 57 Hotels in Asheville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Biltmore East 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Biltmore East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Biltmore East Hotel Asheville
Biltmore East Days Inn
Days Inn Asheville
Asheville Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Biltmore East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.