“3rd time was not the charm. Had to return food multiple times. Not happy” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Chili's Grill & Bar

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“3rd time was not the charm. Had to return food multiple times. Not happy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

ordered fajitas. Came out with a weird taste like an old metal stove that was never cleaned. I order fajitas and many places and this was a foul taste...sent back for a med well steak. I received an extremely well done steak and corn that was rolled in salt. I returned this only for them to offer me something since they took off some of my bill. At that point I ordered the chicken sandwhich plain which comes with fries. I took this home only to not receive fries. As I was using the honey mustard something gross was inside of it. I did not finish it and will never go back there. Yuck

Visited August 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Good food, but GREAT salsa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I eat at this Chili's quite often and enjoy the good service and good food very much. But the salsa is what really keeos me coming back, it is in my opinion the best salsa you can order out anywhere in the Asheville area.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Service and Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My friend and I ate at Chili's on June 15, 2013. We both officiated at the Asheville Lacrosse Tournament nearby and were starving when we walked across the street from our hotel we were staying at for something to eat. The service was great at the bar and the food we ordered met our expectations. Great service and Good Food.

Visited June 2013
Wilson, North Carolina
“Not the greatest experience!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We love Chili's but this was our first visit to Asheville and of course first visit to this Chili's. We got sitted pretty quickly which was good. Our waiter was not very attentive! We were very disappointed with our service. My youngest son ordered the burger bites without ranch and all onions strings, no fries. It came with ranch on sandwiches and fries. He brought a side of onion strings but we had him take the sandwichs back. It took too long for them to bring back and another waitress returned it and said that plate and his had been taken to wrong tables. Our other son ordered steak and we had to ask for A1 several times. 3 out of the 4 of us actually ordered items that were on the 2 for $20 menu. The waiter never mentioned that to us but we knew 2 of us should count for that. Well, what upset me was when the bill came, we had been charged for 2 burger bites in error and didn't take in to account the 2 for $20 so charged us for chips & salsa and full price for meals when he should have had the knowledge about items on the 2 for $20. I told him about it and he indicated the manager had made that mistake. Well, I saw him a the register so I would hope he wouldn't say someone else did something that he did in error. He finally brought the bill back corrected. We paid and when he returned he didn't bring back my receipt which had a survey on it. Yes, I should have asked for it but at that point I was fuming and didn't want any further encounter with him. The food was good overall but the service was not at all what we get at our local Chili's which is great! I should have asked for the manager!!

Visited April 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Good food but slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food was good like Chili's usually is but the wait staff was really slow.We had to ask for things twice and I believe my soup had been sitting in the window a little while.

Visited March 2013