“BEST MEX FOOD EVER” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Salsa Mexican Caribbean Restaurant

Salsa Mexican Caribbean Restaurant
6 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801-3302 (Downtown Asheville)
828-252-9805
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Florida
“BEST MEX FOOD EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great little restaurant. Great service. The previous reviews of this restaurant are right on. If you are in Asheville don't miss eating there. Very busy, be sure to get there early for a table.

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

First thing that impressed me when we were seated they came over poured us water and offered to explain the menu!! Great food, great atmosphere, great price range!! Children's was Fabulous!! The amount of food you got for your money was unbelivable, we had left overs for two days. The pineapple capers salsa was so yummy I would wished they jared it, the one with pumpkin seed salsa my husband loved, would love to have tried all their salsas, we will be back on our next trip to Asheville to try some more though!! Yum Yum!!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We dined at Salsa during a recent weekend trip to Asheville. We chose it based on reviews we read about the restaurant. We were not disappointed! The dishes we tried were unlike any we've had before. I tried the steak fajita and my husband had a fried eggplant daily special. The ingredients were so fresh and everything was delicious. Our server was fantastic, talkative and friendly without being overbearing or annoying. Our almost 3 year old dined with us, and he was treated well by everyone too. I always appreciate it when restaurant staff acknowledge and speak to my child. They had high chairs available for the youngest customers. We will definitely return the next time we are in Asheville!

Asheville
“Terrific !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I took a good friend out to dinner last night. We talked about what we thought would be great food , with a less noisey environment. We decided to go to Salsas. we all loved the place. I had steak empinadas, my wife had the "Lava Bowel" of the day, and our friend had an enchilada of some kind, I think ....I was too busy enjoying my dinner, as my wife and friend talked and enjoyed their dinners.

Visited September 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“My favorite restaurant ever...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great Fresh food, cool atmosphere, Great service. More food then we could eat in one sitting, And yes the Salsa is amazing :)

• Visited October 2011