“Delicious food” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Artisan Catering and Deli
961 Merrimon Ave, Asheville, NC 28804-2304 (Formerly Palatable Catering)
(828) 225-7727
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #418 of 625 restaurants in Asheville
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Whether it's eating in or catering, I can count on Artisan for flavorful food at good prices. Mauricio is a wonderful chef and always prepares beautiful food that also tastes amazing.

Visited July 2012

75% Recommend
“$9.00 sandwich”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I asked for a simple club on white bread (2 slices). I received 2 thin slices of yellow american cheese, 2 slices of ham sliced so thin you could see through it and 2 planks of turkey which they heated before putting on my sandwich. There was no bacon, some iceberg lettuce shreds and 2 thin slices of tomato. No pickle, no chips or side and that I was charged $9.00 for on a take out- not even table service. I don't know about you folks, but I will take Blimpies any day of the week!!!!!!!!!

This was my first and last visit.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Come Try Dinner, Great for Parents!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Now serving dinner. Try the crab cakes. They have NY steak too. Drop off the kids next door at The Tree House and relax. You so deserve this!!

Visited April 2012
West Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“One of the best restaurants in Asheville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

My wife and I are regulars here. Mauricio the owner always greets us with a big smile while Vincent always has a wise crack waiting. The food is always inventive and keeps us coming back for more. We took home one of their pre-prepared casseroles the southwestern ravioli , I asked for the small casserole while pointing to what I thought was a large only to have Vincent tell me "that is the small" what a deal. We ate our fill and still has one serving left.

The build your own sandwich is great, so many different ingredients I usually build a Boars Head turkey with Brie, cucumber , spinach , avocado with pesto mayo on a hogie roll.

Great food, great people

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“By far the WORST MEAL I didn't eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

Avoid this place totally. I asked the sales girl if the Reuben had lots of corned beef.And she said that it had "tons of corned beef" Have you ever had a sauerkraut sandwich? They call it a Reuben there. When it arrived it had one slice of corned beef. And an inch of sauerkraut. NO Russian dressing

When I complained to someone she just looked at me with her mouth gaping open.

I am not a complaing person but this was so bad and for $8.50 I thought I was going to get a super sandwich. Ingles suibs acroos the strret are so much beetter and half the price. No more Artisan Deli for me.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere