“Very Disappointing!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Rosetta's Kitchen

Rosetta's Kitchen
116 North Lexington Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801-2905 (Downtown Asheville)
828-232-0738
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Very Disappointing!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have enjoyed this little healthy food restaurant in past years but this year it has gone decidedly downhill. The special, roasted pepper artichoke soup was mainly garlic and the baby bok choi were just drowned in tamari. The service left a lot to be desired and the place looked run down, panhandler at the back door. I will look for other options in Asheville......there are sooo many to try!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Late night dining at it's best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

After a long night what's could possibly be better than guilt free gorging? I'm a certified meat eater through and through but this place is great for late night eats. The mashed potatoes, the mac and cheese, cheese fries, and some of the desserts are pretty good.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
u.k
“We wanted to love it, but only liked it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had heard great things about this place from other restaurants along our route and we were excited to try it. The menu read very well and it was hard to pick. I chose the Pad Thai which came quickly and looked good. It was incredibly strongly flavoured, not spicy, strong. Strange tasting, but I ate most of it. My friend ordered the Family Favourite which was mashed potato with gravy and peanut flavoured tofu. Unfortunately it came stone cold. The flavours were nice though. My other friend ordered the Pulled Portabella BBQ, which was full of sauce and not so many mushrooms. The sauce overwhelmed it and he rather wished he had ordered something else. All in all we weren't in love with it. I liked the whole ethos of the place and want to always support veggie restaurants. Try it for yourself, this might have been a slightly off afternoon. I would go again if I was ever in the area and try something completely different.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Raglan, New Zealand
“Awesome concept”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

What a great little neighborhood eatery, and I LOVE the idea of giving so much back. It's not fancy, it's just great food for everyone. Bring on the veggie burgers and rice and beans plates!

Visited October 2012
San Marino, California
“Love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I looove their food. We tried the tempalo wings, veggie burger, queso basket, and the Family Favorite entree. All were soooooooo delicious and high quality. I wish so badly that Rosetta's Kitchen would come to California. The only minor thing I didn't like about the restaurant was the fact that the entrance and stairs area were smelly. Maybe a little deep cleaning? I can't wait to have more of Rosetta's food again!

• Visited October 2012