“Excellent Service & Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Cleveland, Georgia
“Excellent Service & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was told to come here by the hotel I stayed at. The hostess was friendly and knew the menu. I got a to go order because I had a lot of work to do.... Everything was a pleasant experience and my food was delicious.

Visited February 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Tasty and FAST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have to admit I haven't tried too many different things on the menu, because I love the greek salad with chicken. I love it so much I go there in order to have that. This place is a tight ship. the service is on the ball, and the food comes out in a jiffy. Portions are gigantic, and food is dee-lish!

Visited January 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“The go to for Greek in Asheville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful Greek fare that never disappoints. We look forward to eating there every time we pass through.
Relaxed casual atmosphere with reasonable prices and good food what more could you want?

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worst lasagna ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Who Everett heard of a Greek restaurant not serving, moussaka, souvlaki, or lamb? After seeing the processed meat for the gyro, I knew I was in trouble, so decided to order lasagna. Who can wreck that. The pasta was store bought, and rubberized. The sauce had too many tomatoes and no spices. The lasagna consisted of a row of pasta, a row of ground beef and a row of some kind of fake cheese all carefully covered with lots of cheese so that you would not notice that the rest was not layered.

Service was excellent, price was inexpensive, beer was exceptionally cold and the staff were certainly friendly. Now if they could only get the food correct. The place was full, and most people I noticed were having pizza without complaints, so try that instead of the lasagna.

I am glad that I am just passing through, because I certainly would not go back. The plastic table cloths were practical if not down right quaint.

Waynesville, North Carolina
“Pretty good Greek fare. Not gourmet, but tasty and a good value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good selection, good salads. I'll go back. The atmosphere is nothing special. Typical chain theme restaurant stuff... but it's good and reasonably prices.

Visited October 2012