“Good location” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Georgia
“Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Easy place to get to. Husband had ham biscuit and I had banana bread which was fine, if a little dry. They only give one refill of coffee which I thought was a little cheesy considering the cost of things.

Visited December 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Our Daily Stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband & I love to sit outside at True Confections every afternoon and "people watch". In the summer, we drink iced coffee (really is the best in Asheville) and in the winter we sit inside and have latte or cafe' au lait. Carol is an incredible baker! Cookies,pies, biscotti are all superb!! Make this one of your stops when you are in Asheville.

Visited November 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great pumpkin cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stopped in cute little restaurant neat and clean has the best baked goods .I had one while I was there and a few to take home with me its the perfect place for that sweet tooth. I will be going back as the sweets are so good .

Visited October 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Owner needs to learn people skills”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a cappuccino and macchiato at True Confections this morning. They were very good, but the owner seemed to have a chip on her shoulder, telling me very nastily that my drink wouldn't be like Starbucks. Every comment I made or question I asked, she answered rudely. Then when I attempted to swish my little espresso cup with a dash of regular coffee, she jumped all over me, completely embarrassing me. I truly did not think I was out of line, every other coffee place will let you have a small refill of regular coffee if you buy a specialty one. Her bakery items looked really good, and I always support local businesses, but this place needs an attitude adjustment before I'll be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Morning Bakery - Wonderful quiche!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

A lovely little bakery one block off the Asheville downtown square. My wife and I were looking for outdoor tables to enjoy a morning cup of coffee and maybe a bite to eat. We stumbled across Carole's bakery in mid morning. My wife says "This is the type of place that might have a good quiche. Sure enough, they bake several types of delicious quiche that's worthy of a Parisian café. I chose a broccoli and ham with plenty of cheese. My wife chose spinach and caramelized onions with cheese.

True Confections has a good assortment of pastries and great coffees. I would highly recommend this place for a morning or lunch visit. They offer a variety of sandwich wraps, ice cream sandwiches, and soups.

Outstanding!