“Doug is exceptional!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Coral Gables, Florida
“Doug is exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I'm not big into writing reviews, but when I see a small business hitting home runs like Dough is, I feel it is worth taking the time. I was traveling in Ashville and ended up at Dough by accident - the place was great - quality, creativity, etc....I ended up eating breakfast or lunch there every day while in Ashville. Awesome selections and the execution of the selections is something that you would experience in high-end restaurant's with 5 star chefs.

• Visited December 2013

New York City, New York
“at the top of my list...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

very delicious food at this place...on our first visit we had pop-pop's Sicilian Braciole, my wife the the thai chicken on another visit we had various soups ( a beef stew and chowder) and and a pulled turkey bbq sandwich, my kids had pizza most of the time and they loved the cheese sandwhiches and french toast for breakfast, I also liked the breakfast sandwich ...a mouthwatering egg/cheese/bacon sandwich, nothing fancy just delicious!

any meal at this place I don't think you can go wrong, its super FRESH and DELICIOUS!

I ate at several places on my trip to asheville, this was some of the best meals during my stay
I gained 5 pounds over the week of my visit! UGH!!! now back to the gym...

I will be back when I visit Asheville again - it's a wonderful city! Especially if you like to eat!

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“best calzone I ever had! or that I can remember I had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

my title says it all ! Need I say more? I have had many calzones in my life...this has got to be in the top 3...

the bread perfect
the meats/ cheed full of favor/quality meats
the ricotta cheese oozing..

I also had a corn /shrimp chowder soup also excellent!

atmosphere was open, well light, kid friendly, place was busy when I was there, probably because of the holidays, service a little slow, but well worth the wait...

Recommend!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Confusing and attitude galore”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I came in to buy something sweet and found the place confusing. Lots of pre made meals including sandwiches in plastic wrap. No one to explain what to get where and staff does not even great you when you approach counter and they have several employees but look like there just hanging out till your ask for their attention.

The pastry was good but like other comments the place is just confusing and cold feeling. No love!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“100% Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Soups, sandwiches, breads- all of it is FABULOUS!! Moving from NY to Asheville, I was missing a lot of tasty foods that I was used to having on a regular basis. Well, no more! DOUGH is here and I am a happy camper. No matter what you try, you will love it. I am a foodie and a tough grader. DOUGH gets an A+.

Visited October 2013