“Fun Atmosphere with Lots of Beer” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta
“Fun Atmosphere with Lots of Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Outdoor or indoor what a fun place to stop and have a bite to eat. But the main attraction is the beer. So if you're interested, want to try some different tastes, then have a flight and enjoy. Helpful staff, funky Asheville atmosphere. Don't miss it.

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went on a Saturday Evening and we did not have to wait long. I was a little concerned when we first arrived and their was a line forming. After about 15 mins we got into the resturaunt and put our names in. While waiting for a table we grabbed some beer at the bar. The beer was delicious and they have a lot to choose from.

Once we were seated we ordered the artisanal cheese as an appetizer. It was AMAZING!!! Order it and you will not be disappointed. As for the food...I had the lobster sandwich and didn't love it. My husband ordered the fried chicken sandwich and it was delicious. I would definitely be interested in going back and trying more. I would love to just go for beer and bites. Speaking of that, if you are just their for some beer and a snack then you can go downstairs and their is a smaller menu and quicker seating than the restaurant section.

The restaurant had a great atmosphere and our service was adequate. I think anytime you go to a restaurant like this you run the risk of having servers who think they are too hip to really be working. I could see that as possibly being a problem here, but I think we lucked out a bit when we were there. Plus our server was the one who recommended the cheese plate and for that I am forever grateful!!

Columbia, South Carolina
“Great food and a huge selection of fantastic beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon Wicked Weed and couldn't have been happier. As a vegetarian, I had a lot of great food options--the veggie burger was fantastic--but vegetarian fare isn't hard to come by in Asheville so I'll get to the important part: the beer. Over twenty different beers on tap and every one we had was fantastic. Between the two of us we tried six different beers and there wasn't a bad, much less a meh one in the bunch. My favorite was the Ghana brew but go check out Wicked Weed yourself and try not order the whole menu!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“We drive from Atlanta to eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I'm a homebrewer and every beer I've tried at Wicked Weed (about 25-30 over the two years since I discovered it) have been excellent. The double IPAs are particularly good and that is my area of expertise. The fact that the food is also way above average for a brewpub just makes it that much easier to convince the group to go there. I have literally gone to Asheville for the weekend to eat here a few times. But I also love Asheville :)

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna, Delaware, United States
“Best Beer in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I love the atmosphere of the awesome brewery. The menu was perfect and the variety of beers made it difficult to try them all.