“Great Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Blythewood, South Carolina
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

The Potato soup was delicious! My husband and I split a sandwich which was delicious too. Good selection of beers made at the restaurant. Only draw back was parking. Street parking was hard to come by....would suggest the public parking down the street.

Thousand Oaks, California, United States
“The beer is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

My husband and I stopped in on a walking brewery tour we took ourselves on in Asheville. Everything we tried at wicked weed was really good with some very unique options as well!

• Visited May 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Best Brewery/Bar in Asheville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I'm reviewing this based on alcohol only, did not get any food.
Local - awesome, heart of downtown, easy to get to, safe.
Looks - really nice for any bar/brewery, great inside, fire out outside, seemed clean to me.
Taste - tried there most popular IPA, not sure of the name but was the best I had all weekend, also tried there "blonde" was average but the IPA kinda messed up my taste buds.
If in Asheville a must stop if in to the brewery/bar scene. Place was very crowded- FYI 3 pm on a Saturday.

Newport, Rhode Island
“Went for Beer and got surprisingly Good Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Went in thinking of good beer and got a great meal! What a surprise the food was, add great beer made for a perfect evening! Loved the long communal table, meet and talked all evening with some very nice people! Will return, good food, good beer and nice people. Service was very good considering they were packed, there when you needed something. It was a Saturday night.
Try the brussel sprouts, they are excellent!
Cheers!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice atmosphere & surprisingly good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Everyone we talked to who had visited Asheville suggested we try Wicked Weed and it did not disappoint. I had a beer flight of my own choosing; I liked the 1st Anniversary beer the best and Persimmon's Wit the least. I had the white been and cucumber sandwich with tater tots; delicious. I also enjoyed the communal tables and the chance to meet and talk with other people (everyone we met there was also a tourist). In fact, we met a local earlier who practically discouraged us from going to Wicked Weed but I'm glad we didn't listen. We spent over three hours there and bought three t-shirts. Maybe it is a bit "touristy" or is losing it's independent craft-beer cred . . . but we really liked it! One complaint: only two stalls in the ladies room! This is a brewery for crying out loud, and a large one at that. Prepare to wait.

• Visited January 2014